Friday, March 26, 2010

Up to this moment....


This is where I'm at right now...up till this moment....

a few months ago I returned from living in Korea for a year with plans to head back in the next couple of months. Right now, I have to do something about money...so I'm working at Monroe-Woodbury again as a sub-. Yesterday, I worked in the Middle School was pretty easy because I stood in for a department head a few classes sprinkled with the school play...Today, though, I have to fill out the application to get into EPIK (The job with the most vacation time :P) One of the prospective companies that I'm thinking of going through is trying to stick me near seoul (or at least in the adjacent province. Meh, I want to work in Busan....want to go back....there (but don't want to work in a Hagwon)...tall order huh? We'll see I suppose. Today, I really just lounged hung out with my brother...then I will have a meeting at 7pm....(this has got to be the most boring blog yet ha ha)

Regardless, I've been reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich again
(I've read it a few times now but I always seem to miss things) Did you realize that Hitler was profoundly affected by his teacher? History teacher? Crazy stuff....It just goes to show what can affect you for ill or the better . Makes you wonder what would have been different if he had a different teacher, or was accepted into the school of the arts that he wanted into or even if he was killed during World War II. Perhaps, teaching is what I should be doing right now? Perhaps not?

Well I need to jump in the shower get ready...ummm I'll talk later

1 comment: