Saturday, March 27, 2010

SO lately

...I've been thinking and wondering...can one man make a difference? What I mean to ask is...If that person wasn't there at that time in history...or rather that moment...what if anything would change? There has been a host of these personalities through out history... Napoleon, Hitler, Hannibal, even Stalin.....I suppose anyone can say that whatever happened...has happened for a reason right? I need to change my reading material ha ha

But I'm still left wondering who will be that difference maker?...from who will the next great change in history come from?...when will that next 'great' epoch happen? But I'm sure glad I don't know the future either...too much of a burden. I just like speculative history too much...

What am I going to do after church tomorrow? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Sunday naps are wonderful.

    I could've sworn I left a comment before.

    Anyway, that comment was basically that it's nice to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, and I plan to do more of it...follow me :)

    ReplyDelete