Sunday, April 18, 2010

The most important resource...

What is the most important resource that a person can have? Land? ...that can be taken away anytime....Money? That can loose its value quickly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Crash_of_1929, Programs become outdated, and things like Oil are limited. 


I believe that the most important resource that we have are people...Look at this....


I think its easy to forget (including myself ) the value...I was reading How to Make War...(good sleeping material...) and James F. Dunnigan affirms that the nations that fight a war most effectively
are the ones that invest in the training and indoctrination of their troops...not the nation that has the latest weapon systems and such...

...

The nations that rack up the most losses...many times due to the leaders loosing sight of that...





On another note...I colored the Sweetest! Picture...with my brother's gf's kids....look...

No comments:

Post a Comment